What it is
Ultralight Panel is a lightweight sandwich panel made of Okoumè or birch or nautical MDF multi-plywood faces and a high-density closed-cell foam core, which guarantees a high heat insulation and deadening.
It has a good dampness resistance and an excellent dimensional stability.
It is suitable for the realization of partitions, exhibition stands, nautical-bearing bulkheads, engine bulkheads.
How it is made
- Faces in Okoumè or birch or nautical MDF multi-plywood
- Central core made of high-density closed-cell foam
- High physical/mechanical performance
- Low specific weight, according to the thickness required
- High heat insulation and deadening
- Easy laying
- The patented glues used are solvent-free, according to the nautical regulations
- The bonding is guaranteed
Fields of use
Construction, Boating, Interior Design
- It is possible to equip the panel with approved raceways for the passage of cables and/or pipes
- Panels can be supplied already shaped, according to customer drawings
- Dimensions and panel thicknesses depending on the needs of the designer, but at a reasonable price
Do you need information?
Write your Name and Email address in the relevant fields, specifying the information/requests you are interested in and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
For info and appointments:
Interior designer and Technical Manager
Cell +39 345 3823548