What is it
The thermal wall coverings, for indoor and outdoor, are made with slabs in stone products, or other natural stones, lightened and coupled with thermal insulators of various nature and kind. Ideal for the energy and aesthetic redevelopment of buildings, both residential (villas, buildings) and public (hotels, stations) or production (factories, warehouses).
How it is done
Thermal wall coverings are composed as follows:
- Slab in stone or other natural stone products 6/8 mm thick, reinforced
- Natural thermal insulation such as basalt fiber, rock wool, fiberglass or other
- Energy upgrading and aesthetics of buildings
- Customizable product according to project
- Durability of the clad façade
- Wide chromatic choice of stone materials
- Thickness of thermal insulation varies according to design requirements
- Various surface finishes of slabs (smoothed, polished, bush hammered, acid washed, antiqued etc.)
- Fire resistance with specific natural products
- Volume and weight reduction for the building structure
- Lightness therefore reduction of laying times
- Easy to install anchor system (see PDF file)
- Easy replacement of every single facade panel
- High seismic resistance of the coupling system
- Patented glue for stone assembly
Do you need information?
Write your Name and Email address in the relevant fields, specifying the information/requests you are interested in and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
For info and appointments:
Interior designer and Technical Manager
Cell +39 345 3823548