What it is
Superlight Panel is a lightweight sandwich panel made up of Okoumè multi-plywood skin and high-density super-compressed cork core.
It is ideal for structural achievements, open spaces, commercial buildings, housing and nautical applications such as bulkheads, partition walls and furnishing components.
How it is done
- Okoumé multi-plywood skin
- High-density super-compressed blond cork core
- High physical and mechanical performance
- Good deadening and thermal insulation
- Quickness of laying and workability
- Highly ecological and certified FSC product
Fields of use
Construction, Interior Design, Boating
- The used glues are patented and solvent-free, according to nautical regulations
- The bonding is guaranteed
- Dimensions and thicknesses of the panel depending on the needs of the designer, but at a reasonable price
Do you need information?
Write your Name and Email address in the relevant fields, specifying the information/requests you are interested in and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
For info and appointments:
Interior designer and Technical Manager
Cell +39 345 3823548