What it is
Lightwood is a lightweight sandwich panel, that finds its ideal use in the realization of partition walls of any kind, both in the civil, industrial and commercial field.
How it is made
- Central core made of glass wool, rock wool, wood fibre or sheep wool
- Stratified, multi-ply or MDF wood skins
- Low specific weight
- Good heat insulation and deadening
- Easy laying
- Highly ecological and FSC certified product
- A variety of finishes such as: laminates, types of wood, paints, thin slabs of natural stone, leathers, fabrics and so on.
- Depending on the required thickness, it is possible to equip the panel with approved raceways for the passage of cables and/or pipes
Fields of use
Construction, Interior Design
- The patented used glues are solvent-free, according to the nautical regulations
- The bonding is guaranteed
- Dimensions and panel thicknesses depending on the needs of the designer, but at a reasonable price
- Standard size of the panel 250x122 cm
Do you need information?
Write your Name and Email address in the relevant fields, specifying the information/requests you are interested in and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
For info and appointments:
Interior designer and Technical Manager
Cell +39 345 3823548