What it is
Ra is an patented, ecological, energy saving and IMQ certified panel, made of a special stratified wood, combined with copper fibres and super-compressed blond cork skin. This panel is supplied already plastered with special and natural cement powder.
The presence of copper, combined with this particular type of wood, allows an uniform heat accumulation that the panel absorbs and then returns over time, making it becomes a natural heat regulating panel, thereby guaranteeing a minimum energy savings of 70%.
This panel, just 22 mm thick, has lambda values of W/m2K 0.09 and a mechanical strength higher than the standard levels established by current regulations.
Ra is suitable for the internal insulation of residential, civil and industrial constructions
How it is made
- Selected stratified wooden panel, combined with copper fibres
- Plaster of special and natural cement powder
- Blond super-compressed cork skin
- Reduction of costs and waste
- Uniform heat propagation due to the presence of copper, so with lower boiler ignitions
- Physical and environmental comfort
- Total use of interior spaces
- Reduction of the final weight
- Antiseptic and anti-mould product
- Natural heat-regulating panel
- Recyclable ecological product
- High vertical tensile strength
- Ready for the painting
Fields of use
It is suitable for internal insulation of residential, civil and industrial constructions
On request the finishing plaster can be supplied already colored, according to our color table
Do you need information?
Write your Name and Email address in the relevant fields, specifying the information/requests you are interested in and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
For info and appointments:
Interior designer and Technical Manager
Cell +39 345 3823548