What it is
Multilight Panel is a lightweight sandwich panel, made of Okoumè or birch or poplar multi-plywood skins, with high physical and mechanical performances, and a compressed cork core at high or medium density, to ensure a good deadening and heat insulation at a low specific weight.
It is ideal for commercial and residential realizations, open spaces or in the nautical field to realize bulkheads and furniture.
How it is made
- Okoumè or birch or poplar multi-plywood skins
- High or medium density cork core
- Quick laying
- Heat insulation
- High physical/mechanical performance
- Ecological product
Fields of use
Construction, Interior Design, Boating
- Depending on the required thickness, it is possible to equip the panel with approved raceways for the passage of cables and/or pipes
- The patented used glues are solvent-free, according to the nautical regulations
- The bonding is guaranteed
- Dimensions and panel thicknesses depending on the needs of the designer, but at a reasonable price
- Standard size of the panel : 250x122 cm
Do you need information?
Write your Name and Email address in the relevant fields, specifying the information/requests you are interested in and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
For info and appointments:
Interior designer and Technical Manager
Cell +39 345 3823548