What it is
Isolight Panel is a lightweight sandwich panel composed of Okoumè multi-plywood and high density gummed cork faces, and a closed-cell foam core that guarantees a high heat insulation and deadening, but with low specific weight.
It finds its ideal use in the realizations of partitions, nautical-bearing bulkheads, engine bulkheads.
How it is made
- Okoumè multi-plywood and gummed cork faces
- Central core made of high-density closed-cell foam
- High physical/mechanical performance
- Low specific weight according to the thickness required
- High heat insulation and deadening
- Easy laying
- The patented used glues are solvent-free, according to the nautical regulations
- The bonding is guaranteed
Fields of use
Construction, Boating, Interior Design
- It is possible to equip the panel with approved raceways for the passage of cables and/or pipes
- Panels can be supplied already shaped, according to customer drawings
- Dimensions and thickness of the panel depending on the needs of the designer, but at a reasonable price
- Standard panel dimensions 250x122 cm
Do you need information?
Write your Name and Email address in the relevant fields, specifying the information/requests you are interested in and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
For info and appointments:
Interior designer and Technical Manager
Cell +39 345 3823548