What it is
Easystone is the stone floor of the future, floating, patented, which is laid like a parquet.
It is composed of wooden strips that can be covered, in combination with the stone, by any different valuable material such as leather, metal or wood, but always on the same unique strip, and supplied already finished for the dry laying of floors.
The total thickness ranges from 20 to 28 mm, depending on the hardness of the stone or on the needs of the designer. It is supplied with tongue & groove joint on four sides and with bevel on 2 or 4 sides, in according to the customer demands.
How it is made
- Calibrated slab of marble, granite or other materials, with variable thickness depending on the hardness of the stone.
- Nor Ramec wooden strip, FSC certified, with high dimensional stability and excellent dampness resistance.
- High-density antiseptic blond cork, that is ecologically treated in according to current EU regulations
- Ramec patented glue, no VOC emissions, according to the nautical regulations.
- Lightweight, high strength and dimensional stability, moisture resistance
- Ideal for aseismic buildings
- Strips are supplied ready for the laying
- High soundproofing features thanks to the presence of the cork
- Excellent thermal insulator
- Quick laying
- Ideal for residential and commercial space renovations
- Long lasting product
- It requires no particular maintenance
Fields of use
Construction, Interior Design, Tourist accommodations
- Fireproof treatment on the strips only by request
- The gluing is guaranteed
- Standard strips measure: 60x30 / 120x30. Other sizes by request
Do you need information?
Write your Name and Email address in the relevant fields, specifying the information/requests you are interested in and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
For info and appointments:
Interior designer and Technical Manager
Cell +39 345 3823548