What it is
Corkstone is the revolutionary patented combination among stone, cork and wood, which offers a new concept of heat insulation and deadening for flooring or facing, in a single solution, for any environment.
Standard size tiles, with a thickness of 17mm, have a total weight of 25 kg/sq meter.
The total thickness of the stone and the wooden support depends on the size of the finished product required.
How it is made
- Granite, marble, quartzite or synthetic stone tiles
- High-density cork skin (310 kg / m2), with high deadening and heat insulation properties
- Okoumè wooden panel with remarkable physical/mechanical performance
- Excellent sound absorbing thanks to the presence of the cork
- Excellent thermal insulator
- Suitable for floor heating systems
- Quick laying and relative reduction of labour costs
- Decrease of load on slab
- Ecological product
- It can be lay down on pre-existing floors, using a normal parquet glue
Fields of use
Construction, Interior Design, Boating, Tourist-Hotel sector
- Measure of tiles on demand
- Tiles can be supplied with bevel on four sides
- The patented used glues are solvent-free, according to the nautical regulations
- The bonding is guaranteed
- For the installation of this product surfaces must be perfectly levelled
Do you need information?
Write your Name and Email address in the relevant fields, specifying the information/requests you are interested in and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
For info and appointments:
Interior designer and Technical Manager
Cell +39 345 3823548